The Shiv Sena has decided tocontest the upcoming Assembly elections in West Bengal , party MP Sanjay Raut said on Sunday.He said the choice to contest the polls has been taken after holding discussions with Maharashtra Chief Minister and Sena president Uddhav Thackeray.
"So, here is that the much-awaited update. After discussions with Party Chief Shri Uddhav Thackeray, Shiv Sena has decided to contest the West Bengal Assembly Elections. We are reaching Kolkata soon...!! Jai Hind, Jai Bangla!" Raut tweeted.He, however, didn't specify the amount of seats the Sena will contest in West Bengal .Elections to the 294-member WB assembly are due in April-May this year.
- Jill Biden’s Inauguration Day corsage was a part of sweet tradition started by husband Joe Biden
- PM Justin Trudeau Chief Spurns Nafta Challenge on Keystone XL
- First Lady to assist Reunite Migrant Children with Parents as Joe Biden Launches Task Force
- President Joe Biden to sign two executive orders to establish Gender Policy Council, Review Title IX policies
- US President Joe Biden to launch taskforce to reunite families separated at border
- Donald Trump to make first post-White House speech at rightwing summit, Highlights
- After acquittal, Trump says ‘our movement has only just begun to make America Great Again
- Federal Court dramatically increases fees for immigration courts